1. By you placing a booking with us, you are confirming you have read, understood and agree to abide by the following published Terms and Conditions below. Please ensure you understand them fully prior to placing a booking with us.
2. By asking us to confirm your booking, you are accepting the terms of this agreement, which incorporate the information, restrictions and obligations detailed herein. You thereby agree to abide to the entire agreement between you and us with regard to you booking and your travel arrangements. You also consent to us processing personal information about you and other members of your party, including debit and credit card payments in respect of your hire agreement should this be provided to us. Your payment details are kept on file until your event date is over.
3. Bookings are only secured on receipt of the non-refundable deposit which must be paid for with a credit / debit card or bank transfer.
4. Any breakages / damage will be charged to the credit /debit card provided or invoiced to you and you will be notified by the office once the vehicle has been inspected and payment has been charged for. If for any reason the vehicle has to go off road and results in loss of earnings then you the customer shall also be charged for this at £500.00 plus VAT per day.
5. Balances must be paid 14 days prior to the hire date by bank transfer or in cash at the time of collection if agreed on booking.
6. A cancellation is only accepted in writing or email and must be no later than 14 Days prior to the hire. In the event of a cancellation The Black Club LTD will retain any moneys paid. If less than 14 Days full payment will be due.
7. In the unlikely event that The Black Club LTD is unable to complete the booking for any reason beyond its control an alternative car will be offered. A vehicle colour is not guaranteed. Beyond this The Black Club LTD will not be liable.
8. Although The Black Club LTD will make every effort to meet deadlines it will accept no responsibility for any delays.
9. We will not be held responsible for financial or personal loss to you or your group in the event of mechanical failures and events beyond our control. Events beyond our control include (but are not limited too) war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, technical problems with transport including changes due to rescheduling or cancellation of hire by us or alteration of the vehicle or vehicle type for reasons beyond our control; closed or congested roads, villages, towns and cities, hurricanes, other actual or potential severe weather conditions (whether materialised or not), and any other similar events. Whether this effects timings of pick-ups and/or cancellation of the hire immediate or limited notice to YOU, whether YOUR hire period has indeed begun or not.
10. We recommend adequate insurances are in place for events and special occasions booked by you. Therefore we recommend you speak to your Insurance Advisor to ensure adequate cover is arranged for your event / occasion. We are not authorised to discuss relevant insurance options with you, nor do we offer this type of insurance, and are unable to offer guidance on obtaining cover.
11. A waiting time of up to 15 minutes beyond the agreed pickup time will be allowed. After this time a charge of £150 per 60 minutes of waiting time will be charged in CASH being given to the driver once you have returned to the vehicle. Card details shall be retained on booking for this. If you are not back to the vehicle within 30 minutes of end of hire time and no contact has been made from yourself then the chauffeur shall leave with the vehicle and HE / US will NOT be held responsible.
12. For collections from airports, waiting time will be charged after the first 30 minutes from landing time. Should a delayed flight affect another clients’ reservation of a vehicle, The Black Club LTD reserve the right to provide an alternative vehicle from the airport where available, alternately end the hire of vehicle.
13. Passengers are NOT permitted to smoke in any of the vehicles and the consumption of food is also NOT permitted inside the vehicle. The Black Club LTD reserves the right to terminate the rental following any infringement of this condition.
14. The client is responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times. The Black Club LTD will invoice the client for any damages to the vehicle caused by the client or their guests (including a £150 valeting charge due to misuse of food or drink or illness). Charges start from £10 per glass and goes upwards to value of item. If for any reason the vehicle has to go off road and results in loss of earnings then you the customer shall also be charged for this at £500 plus VAT per day. Payment shall be taken instantly by credit or debit card provided on time of booking. If payment fails then we/ The Black Club LTD shall use a small claims court to recover any money and damages if need be.
15. Any additional Pickups, Drop offs or stops that have not been previously agreed shall be charged on the job in cash. Your chauffeur shall charge prices in discretion.
16. For safety reasons The Black Club LTD may refuse to transport passengers or luggage if it is considered that the vehicle is overloaded or the passengers are unfit to travel.
17. Although The Black Club LTD will take every care, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for any vehicle access restrictions at any destination.
19. No part of these Terms and Conditions affects your rights as a consumer. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to your rights as a consumer.