1. By you placing a booking with us, you are confirming you have read, understood and agree to abide by the following published Terms and Conditions below. Please ensure you understand them fully prior to placing a booking with us.
2. By asking us to confirm your booking, you are accepting the terms of this agreement, which incorporate the information, restrictions and obligations detailed herein. You thereby agree to abide to the entire agreement between you and us with regard to you booking and your travel arrangements. You also consent to us processing personal information about you and other members of your party, including debit and credit card payments in respect of your hire agreement should this be provided to us. Your payment details are kept on file until your event date is over.
3. Bookings are only secured on receipt of the non-refundable booking fee which must be paid for with a credit / debit card or bank transfer.
4. Any breakages / damage will be charged to the credit /debit card provided or invoiced to you and you will be notified by the office once the vehicle has been inspected and payment has been charged for. If for any reason the vehicle has to go off road and results in loss of earnings then you the customer shall also be charged for this at £500.00 plus VAT per day.
5. Balances must be paid 14 days prior to the hire date by bank transfer or in cash at the time of collection if agreed on booking.
6. A cancellation is only accepted in writing or email and must be no later than 14 Days prior to the hire. In the event of a cancellation The Black Club LTD will retain any moneys paid. If less than 14 Days full payment will be due.
7. In the unlikely event that The Black Club LTD is unable to complete the booking for any reason beyond its control an alternative car will be offered. A vehicle colour is not guaranteed. Beyond this The Black Club LTD will not be liable.
8. Although The Black Club LTD will make every effort to meet deadlines it will accept no responsibility for any delays.
9. We will not be held responsible for financial or personal loss to you or your group in the event of mechanical failures and events beyond our control. Events beyond our control include (but are not limited too) COVID-19, war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, technical problems with transport including changes due to rescheduling or cancellation of hire by us or alteration of the vehicle or vehicle type for reasons beyond our control; closed or congested roads, villages, towns and cities, hurricanes, other actual or potential severe weather conditions (whether materialised or not), and any other similar events. Whether this effects timings of pick-ups and/or cancellation of the hire immediate or limited notice to YOU, whether YOUR hire period has indeed begun or not.
10. We recommend adequate insurances are in place for events and special occasions booked by you. Therefore we recommend you speak to your Insurance Advisor to ensure adequate cover is arranged for your event / occasion. We are not authorised to discuss relevant insurance options with you, nor do we offer this type of insurance, and are unable to offer guidance on obtaining cover.
11. A waiting time of up to 15 minutes beyond the agreed pickup time will be allowed. After this time a charge of £150 per 60 minutes of waiting time will be charged in CASH being given to the driver once you have returned to the vehicle. Card details shall be retained on booking for this. If you are not back to the vehicle within 30 minutes of end of hire time and no contact has been made from yourself then the chauffeur shall leave with the vehicle and HE / US will NOT be held responsible.
12. For collections from airports, waiting time will be charged after the first 30 minutes from landing time. Should a delayed flight affect another clients’ reservation of a vehicle, The Black Club LTD reserve the right to provide an alternative vehicle from the airport where available, alternately end the hire of vehicle.
13. Passengers are NOT permitted to smoke in any of the vehicles and the consumption of food is also NOT permitted inside the vehicle. The Black Club LTD reserves the right to terminate the rental following any infringement of this condition.
14. The client is responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times. The Black Club LTD will invoice the client for any damages to the vehicle caused by the client or their guests (including a £150 valeting charge due to misuse of food or drink or illness). Charges start from £10 per glass and goes upwards to value of item. If for any reason the vehicle has to go off road and results in loss of earnings then you the customer shall also be charged for this at £500 plus VAT per day. Payment shall be taken instantly by credit or debit card provided on time of booking. If payment fails then we/ The Black Club LTD shall use a small claims court to recover any money and damages if need be.
15. Any additional Pickups, Drop offs or stops that have not been previously agreed shall be charged on the job in cash. Your chauffeur shall charge prices in discretion.
16. For safety reasons The Black Club LTD may refuse to transport passengers or luggage if it is considered that the vehicle is overloaded or the passengers are unfit to travel.
17. Although The Black Club LTD will take every care, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for any vehicle access restrictions at any destination.
19. No refunds will be given due to Covid-19 circumstances whatsoever. Any monies paid will be transferred over to your later date subject to our availability. If an originally booked vehicle is not available on the new date an alternative mode of transportation shall be automatically sent.
20. No part of these Terms and Conditions affects your rights as a consumer. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to your rights as a consumer.
EVENT DECOR TERMS
The Black Club LTD’s ability to perform our services depends on us having adequate access to the venue prior to event for dressing and after for removal. This contact is on condition of adequate and reasonable access to the venue. Costs may vary if access times are found to be unsociable or unreasonably short. We shall endeavour to inform you of our requirements and not later than 3 weeks before event and it will be your responsibility to ensure that the venue is able to accommodate our requirements at your expense.
During the period of hire, the hirer is solely responsibly for the hired goods and the hirer shall at all times be responsible for insuring all goods, from the time of acceptance of the goods until the time it is returned and accepted back into the possession of Empire Events.
Hired goods will be counted and checked when they are collected and our decision as to losses/damages will be final. The hirer may have a named representative present to check the goods with our driver and countersign the collection note. In the case of items being collected by a third party carrier they are not authorised to check the goods and The Black Club LTD decision is final.
Any person not the hirer (i.e. hotel/venue employees and event co-ordinators) who sign a delivery/collection note, is deemed is deemed to be authorised by the hirer.
The Black Club LTD shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property arising from the use of any equipment purchased or hired. The Black Club LTD shall in no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or extra costs incurred caused by its negligence or other default in the performance of its duties.
Shortage and damage to hired goods will be charged according to the full replacement value at the time of hire, details of which are available on request. Shall the hirer wish to have any damaged goods returned for inspection The Black Club LTD must be notified within 28 days of the hirer being informed of any such damage. Otherwise, the said items will be disposed of. Any goods returned are at the hirer’s expense.
Where applicable the hire period shall be deemed to continue until the goods are made available to The Black Club LTD or returned to their possession. In the case of a late return of hired goods on the part of the hirer a hire charge equivalent to the daily hire rate will be made.
Where applicable hired goods must be available for collection at the delivery address, unless other wise agreed.
The Black Club LTD will accept no hired goods other than that which has been hired and specified on the contract. Any goods returned which do not belong to The Black Club LTD will be notified to the hirer. Should they not be collected within 28 days The Black Club LTD reserves the right to dispose of them. Should the hirer wish to have them returned to them then it is at the hirer’s expense.
The Black Club LTD will take a 50% Deposit which is non refundable, In the event of cancelled forward bookings, a minimum payment of 50% of the total cost as detailed in the contract will be payable by the client. Any cancellations within 60 days of the event will charge at the full cost. Any items purchased or manufactured especially for the client will be charged in full once purchased/production has begun.
We will make every effort to deliver, set up and collect at the times requested by the client; however removal will be as promptly as possible, we cannot guarantee collection immediately after use from every venue at the same time. It the clients responsibility to ensure that any hired goods are kept dry and in a secure place until collected.
We will endeavour to supply specific items requested, however we reserve the right to use our discretion to supply an appropriate alternative where necessary.
If any provision of this agreement is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceablility, or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of this agreement and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
The contract into which these terms and conditions are attached, any separate list or specification expressly referred to in it and these terms and conditions constitute the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this agreement and supersede all prior agreements, negotiations and discussions between the parties relating to it.
Save as expressly provided in this agreement, no amendment or variation of this agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of each of the parties to it. For the avoidance of doubt, and without limiting the generality, this shall apply notwithstanding any terms or conditions which are endorsed upon, delivered with or contained in the Clients purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document.
The Black Club LTD will allow 2 appointments with the client within the quoted agreement. Further meetings are held at £100 + vat per hour.